Help!! How to document clinical info narrative - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 13, '12 by nowak2669Kate RN1. I forgot to send you my email address: email@example.com.
- Aug 13, '12 by perrine1Hey do you guys think you could help me out? I am a psych nurse worked in hospita 7yrs and now went home health. I have no idea what I am doing. Psych is new to this company and I am told "It is your baby". Please send help.
- Aug 14, '12 by KateRN1I think I managed to get it sent out to everyone who requested. It's hit and miss how often I make it to AN due to work schedule, kids, and general mood, so feel free to email me with questions. Email address is posted earlier in the thread.
- Aug 23, '12 by nursebabyjanKate could you send me a copy of the forms too? Thanks! Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 28, '12 by paradiseboundRNThis book will help although it hasn't been updated to OASIS C yet.
Handbook of Home Health Standards & Documentation Guidelines for Reimbursement
T. M. Marrelli
Mosby, May 22, 2001 - 680 pages
A standard reference in the home health market, HANDBOOK OF HOME HEALTH STANDARDS & DOCUMENTATION: GUIDELINES FOR REIMBURSEMENT includes everything the home care nurse needs to effectively document care based on accepted professional standards. For each of the more than 60 clinical problems included, this handbook offers detailed standards and documentation guidelines including ICD-9-CM diagnostic codes, service skills, factors justifying homebound status, outcomes and goals, discharge plans, and specific tips for reimbursement.
- Aug 29, '12 by nurseklgActually the OASIS C is in the book. Its out now! I just ordered mine from Barnes and Noble!
- Sep 4, '12 by ez2000hi kate, i hope you don't mind me ask/ng the same thing. can you share it to me as well? my email is at email@example.com. thanks a lot in advance! i owe you one.
- Sep 9, '12 by MsDorseyHi Kate! I sent you a email. Hope you don't mind sharing with me as well. firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for being such a GREAT resource to the nurses here!!
- Sep 9, '12 by NRSKarenRNAdmin Alert:
Posting email address in threads allows spam bots to get hold of your account since allnurses is heavily indexed. Please use our Private Message system for requests.
I've used Marrelli's Handbook of Home Health Standards & Documentation Guidelines for Reimbursement book since first edition published in late 80's. Newest 5th edition is also available on Kindle.