Changing the Conversation - Escape FireRegister Today!
- by Mijourney Nov 8, '12I just saw a good 2012 documentary called Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare.It is a great segway into further discussions on how to move medical and healthcare practice into the 21st century. Even though the information in the movie may be familiar to those of us that are professionals in the system, it is still a good idea to get a refresher and to reaffirm why you chose holistic nursing. It's also important to watch for those who are considering holistic practice.
- 2,028 Views
- Mar 9 by MijourneyUpdate. This film is supposed to be aired on CNN on Saturday, March 10, 2013 at 8 pm and 10 pm EST. It also will air again on March 16. I would highly recommend you watch it if at all possible.
- Mar 10 by MijourneyI just checked and the movie is scheduled for Sunday March 10 and Saturday March 16 not yesterday as I reported.
- Mar 14 by Katie71275I really liked it! It was very informative and really an eye opener about what is going on in our country.
- Mar 16 by MijourneyWhat I was disappointed by was that there were no nurses, that I saw, presented as experts on health care. We still stand clearly in the shadow of physicians. I think it would have been interesting to hear from the largest group of health care providers, I believe, in the world on what's wrong with the health care industry and possible solutions.