Pn Exit ExamRegister Today!
- by 2bNurseMustang Feb 15Been doing 150 to 250 questions/day using Evolve and Saunders green book/disc hope this helps....the rationales are wonderful....Hesi practice test 2/27....first Hesi Exit 4/10....im so nervous but with God anything is possible.
- Feb 28 by 2bNurseMustangDidnt pass hesi practice...scored 823 need 900...take actual exam 4/10 yikes!
- Mar 1 by cgardner2010I took the HESI exit exam for my LVN class and passed the first time with a score of 950. We only needed to get a 850 to graduate. What I did to study for the test was get the HESI NCLEX-PN book and read that book cover to cover along with doing all the practice tests. I really like this book because it will give you "HESI Hints" throughout the chapters. Also utilizing Saunder's is also a good option as well. The HESI exam is very simular to the NCLEX exam so if you prepare yourself for it, you will pass.
My advice to you is to be at the level where you ask yourself "why is this happening to the pt" from there you will be able to determine what the answer is asking for...an intervention, are they asking you to assess, etc. The types of questions you want are above the minimal line...question such as asking you to select all that apply...
I would be more than happy to assist anyone who is struggling in studying for the exam if you would like...send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP
- Mar 1 by 2bNurseMustangThanks so much...will do
- Jul 16 by future nurse HayesHello. Can you help me prepare for my exit hesi please! Its in Sept. I dont know where to start studying from.
- Aug 10 by breshaan1HI which HESI nclex PN book did you use..I took HESI and got 800 have to retake in couple of weeks thanks
- Aug 10 by 2bNurseMustangThe actual Hesi Pn Comprehensive Study Guide....I suggest you read the entire book front to back TWICE!!! Also pay close attention to HESI HINTS!!!
- Aug 16 by breshaan1HI which HESI nclex PN book did you use..I took HESI and got 800 have to retake in couple of weeks thanks