HESI EXIT for LPNsRegister Today!
- by cathyvl02 Dec 13, '12Hello all, I wanted to know if anyone could help out with some pointers for the HESI Exit exam for LPNs. Unfortunately, I failed my first attempt, I got a 697 and I need to pass with a 850. What are some things/topics I should focus on and what should I do to study. I feel all over the place. Thanks.
- Dec 13, '12 by DivaLaJuicyWell what subject are you doing the Hesi for? At my school, we have a Hessi for every class.
- Dec 13, '12 by cathyvl02Quote from DivaLaJuicyIt's for my exit examWell what subject are you doing the Hesi for? At my school, we have a Hessi for every class.
- Dec 21, '12 by Anonymous2I did the hesi today, i got a 807. I'm retaking in 3 weeks. Hesi wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, I'm pretty confident I will pass next time.
- Dec 26, '12 by melizerdI used the Saunder's NCLEX-RN book to study from and was sure to focus on the LPN's role and what could be delegated to the LPN. Doing NCLEX questions every.single.day. helps IMO. I did 10-20 of them and read the rationales whether I was right or wrong.
I passed the LPN exit HESI with an 1106 on the first attempt. I'm in an ADN RN program but we are required to take the LPN HESI exit at the end of our second semester in preparation for LPN graduation.
- Dec 27, '12 by cathyvl02thanks for the advice!
- Feb 26 by cathyvl02Sorry I forgot to mentioned that I passed my HESI on Jan 10 with a 919!! Which is great news!! Now, I'm studying for the NCLEXPN, any suggestions?
- Feb 27 by Pink RabbitGrats on passing HESI! When I took the NCLEX, I studied Saunders, NCSBN Review, and a little ATI.