Taking the HESI A2 Entrance Exam Next Month...Need Help!Register Today!
- by acunnin4 Apr 16I am new to this forum and to this website. I am taking the HESI A2 Entrance Exam next month and I'm super nervous about it. Math, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary and General Knowledge, Grammer, A&P, Biology, Learning Styles, and Personality Style will be on the test.
I am nervous about the A&P, Biology, and Math portion of the test. I think the math will be fairly easy (it's just the conversions that I am afraid will get me ). It's been a few years since I've taken A&P. I've made notes from the HESI study guide (edition 2), taken notes from quizlet.com, and did practice tests on test-guide.com. Is there any other sites with practice tests? How did you guys study for this test, especially the A&P and for the math conversions.
Thank you for your responses!
- Apr 21 by lauren_elizabethI used both the HESI study guide and quizlet. I think I ended up getting about a 90% on both AP and Biology. AP was kind of random though, I would also recommend going on websites like McGraw Hill--they have tests you can take with each chapter. I think I just typed into google and found the link.
- Apr 21 by acunnin4Thank you so much!
- May 25 by AlynieI am taking my Hesi in a couple months and I am really nervous about the A&P section and the math! I was wondering which review book did y'all use to study. I would really apreciate it , thank you.
- May 26 by acunnin4Quote from AlynieI used the HESI Edition 2 study guide. I also studied from quizlet.com (which has a lot of info.), Test-Guide.com, and hesia2.org. I hope this helps!I am taking my Hesi in a couple months and I am really nervous about the A&P section and the math! I was wondering which review book did y'all use to study. I would really apreciate it , thank you.