Study for the HESI A2 entrance exam... - page 2
by shopaholic42488 21,331 Views | 22 Comments
...for the A&P and biology section, should i really go in-depth with studying for each system/section or just basic info??? Beckie... Read More
- 0Mar 14, '10 by ArtofGraceThanks so much!! I am trying to review everything I can from A&P. I took it last year but in an accelerated class (not the smartest idea!!) and I am having a hard time remembering everything.
Well, I take the test Wednesday! Lord willing, I will pass!
(If you can..pray for me!!)
Thanks again!!! : )
- 0Apr 21, '10 by ArtofGraceHi,
My sister in law and I both scored at the top of the class- we start Nursing school in June and cannot wait!
My suggestion is to study the A&P as much as possible! This is the major portion of the Hesi where people do the worst. I took A&P already and still forgot a good portion of the material. So review, study, memorize all the A&P you can get your hands on.
Best of luck to you!! : )
- 0Apr 22, '10 by nique281Lizv,
I would have to agree with Art of Grace, study, study study the A&P potion as much as possible. I would not be too concerned with the math or reading portion (unless you are just extremely terrible in these subjects) the vocab sections did not contain a lot of medical terminology (that I could remember) just some not so basic terms. Don't worry, relax and study. The hesi exam was not as bad as I thought it would be. Good luck to you!
- 0Jul 21, '10 by NAM123Quote from AshleyDiane6Ashley...where do u go on this website ...i dont see the study guideYou def need to study A&P in depth. Here is a website that helped me
- 0Nov 14, '11 by growinguphoustonVocab was not mostly medical, just everyday words. There is really no way to study for it, since it is random and there are millions of English words. However, the Elsevier Vocab Section does have 50% of the words on the actual HESI Exam.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 18, '11 : Reason: Advertising