Study for the HESI A2 entrance exam... - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 14, '10 by ArtofGraceThanks so much!! I am trying to review everything I can from A&P. I took it last year but in an accelerated class (not the smartest idea!!) and I am having a hard time remembering everything.
Well, I take the test Wednesday! Lord willing, I will pass!
(If you can..pray for me!!)
Thanks again!!! : )
- Mar 30, '10 by nique281Artofgrace.... you are in my prayers!! I'm sure you did fine! I take my exam this upcoming Wed, so I know how you feel! Let us know how you did
- Mar 30, '10 by lizvI take it Friday! :O I'm not prepared at all. But nigue281, you should let me know your thoughts on the test. I'm terrified that I'm not prepared!!
- Apr 21, '10 by mbaggetthow did yall end up doing? I take the exam tmmrw.
I am mostly worried about the A and P and the Vocab. Can anyone tell me what, in detail, I should study?
- Apr 21, '10 by ArtofGraceHi,
My sister in law and I both scored at the top of the class- we start Nursing school in June and cannot wait!
My suggestion is to study the A&P as much as possible! This is the major portion of the Hesi where people do the worst. I took A&P already and still forgot a good portion of the material. So review, study, memorize all the A&P you can get your hands on.
Best of luck to you!! : )
- Apr 22, '10 by nique281Lizv,
I would have to agree with Art of Grace, study, study study the A&P potion as much as possible. I would not be too concerned with the math or reading portion (unless you are just extremely terrible in these subjects) the vocab sections did not contain a lot of medical terminology (that I could remember) just some not so basic terms. Don't worry, relax and study. The hesi exam was not as bad as I thought it would be. Good luck to you!
- Jul 21, '10 by NAM123Quote from AshleyDiane6Ashley...where do u go on this website ...i dont see the study guideYou def need to study A&P in depth. Here is a website that helped me
- Nov 3, '11 by szgg07Nique281, the math, grammar, and reading are pretty easy. The a&p you have to know a little about everything. I finally passed on version 2.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 9, '11 : Reason: Solicitation
- Nov 6, '11 by Tip3What kind of words was on the vocab. section? Was it all medical terms?
- Nov 14, '11 by growinguphoustonVocab was not mostly medical, just everyday words. There is really no way to study for it, since it is random and there are millions of English words. However, the Elsevier Vocab Section does have 50% of the words on the actual HESI Exam.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 18, '11 : Reason: Advertising