Passed HESI Admission Assessment Exam - My experience/Tips - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 14, '12 by Priscilla5691Red35:
For Mitosis vs Meiosis, do you mean knowing all the phases (details/steps) or just the gist of each two?
- Oct 17, '12 by Red35Gist...
Honestly the A & P were so random...it's hard to say what to study for. The Evolve section did not even come close the the questions
- Oct 17, '12 by Priscilla5691Jist** (type)
I actually took the exam and passed with an 88! Thank you for your advice!
- Oct 18, '12 by Nurse2b7337Illusion9376 could I bother you for the link that you have? I have to take the Hesi a2 is it the same format? Thanks in advance for yr help.
- Oct 19, '12 by illusion9376Quote from Nurse2b7337Ill send it to you when I get on my computer.Illusion9376 could I bother you for the link that you have? I have to take the Hesi a2 is it the same format? Thanks in advance for yr help.
- Oct 19, '12 by Nurse2b7337Awesome pls send because the book I have ordered may or may not work. Was it from Hesi a2???
- Oct 29, '12 by Nurse2b7337Anyone on this thread that has completed the Hesi and applying to Chamberlain??
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Oct 31, '12 by Future_Chief_CRNAI know this is a dumb question but is this the HESI A2 exam?
- Nov 1, '12 by Red35Future_Chief_CRNA-
No not a dumb question..the answer is yes it's the HESI A2 exam.
- Nov 4, '12 by Briana810Hi!! I'm new to the site & I was looking for info about the HESI. This was so helpful! I'm taking the test Tuesday, November 6 for St. Paul's in Queens. I'm so nervous. Was the math mostly conversions or a mixture of everything & how were the grammar questions?