Passed HESI Admission Assessment Exam - My experience/Tips - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by illusion9376Yes there are! Fontanel is the biggest one I can think of. But that was on the link I gave you. That link, plus the words I gave you should get you a wonderful score! I got a 96 on my math originally, 94 on reading, and 74 on vocab. When I read those things I told you, I got an 88 on vocab! As far as a&p, I'm not sure! That link also had some suggestions for those too!
- Thanks a ton!!
- How about the reading? is it similar to the Mosby study guide? im also a little nervous about that too (
Any advice on the A&P section? Im really worried about it...
- Oct 12, '12 by KymberleeCongrats!!
- Oct 13, '12 by sol0305Does any one know when I should register to have my desire test date? I mean is there any waiting time? Also, how long after finishing the test can I get my result submitted to my university? Thank you.
- Oct 13, '12 by xxMichelleJxxQuote from sol0305Well, it all depends on your school.Does any one know when I should register to have my desire test date? I mean is there any waiting time? Also, how long after finishing the test can I get my result submitted to my university? Thank you.
Personally, for my school; when I went to make my appointment to pick a test date - my admissions rep advised me to schedule the test after 2 weeks -- Basically so that I would have those 2 weeks to study. If you're not sure, then first just buy the book your school recommends to study for the HESI and see what it is you feel you need to focus on. Based on that, figure out how much time you feel you would need to study.
But no, I dont think there is a waiting time.
I took my HESI exam at the school that I want to go to. Since the test is online, I think the school gets it right away.
You can always call your school/nursing program to make sure =)
- Oct 13, '12 by sol0305Oh ok. Many thanksssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Oct 14, '12 by Red35[COLOR=#003366]Priscilla5691[/COLOR]
Ohh the A & P...well have you taken the class? If so, I would review the notes..need to know what does what (hormones, Mitosis vs Meiosis)..
The study guide really didn't help that much for A & P.
Also, for reading..read the whole paragraph and read ALL the answers...do not pick and answer that "seems" right..it must be 100% accurate