Nervous about my HESI retake tomorrow!Register Today!
- by Krystalanne Sep 25, '12I first took the HESI in March '12. I passed it, but only passed with an 82.9% overall. Due to the school's point system, it wasn't enough to get me into the program. If I would've had an 83%, I would've been in ( I know!!! Sooooo close!! My school was very clear that they don't round ). Tomorrow is my retake, and I'm more nervouse now, than I was the first time! I can't even seem to focus because my nerves are so bad. My school requires:
1. Reading Comprehension
3. Vocabulary and General Knowledge
6. Anatomy & Physiology
8. Learning Style Inventory
9. Personality Traits Profile
We're not "graded" on the last 2.
Any last minute study tips, strategies, or stress management ideas? ;-)
Thank you in advance for your support!!
- Sep 25, '12 by Red35Just relax...yes it's hard but you need to focus...when I was taking the exam I started to panic..I closed my eyes and said to myself "you can do this" took a deep breath and continued. ..
If your test is tomorrow just review..you cannot cram anymore.
Good luck and let us know how it goes...
- Sep 26, '12 by KrystalanneI got a great night's sleep.... off to take my test! I'll keep you posted.
- Sep 26, '12 by Red35Good luck! Let us know
- Sep 27, '12 by illusion9376CONGRATS! Let's hope it's enough for you to get in!
- Sep 27, '12 by Red35Quote from KrystalanneOmg!!! I got the points I needed! I'm almost 100% sure I'll be accepted into the program and start in January! I'm so excited today! I'll find out in 2 weeks - a month. I'll know by the end of October woohoo!
WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations I wish you the best.
- Oct 12, '12 by KymberleeCongrats!! Which school did you apply for?
- Oct 18, '12 by Nurse2b7337Does anyone know if the Hesi A2 is harder than the Teas or not. This would be helpful if I could get some insight. Thx in advance