Metric ConversionsRegister Today!
- by AddisonLawrence03 Feb 3, '12how do you do the long metric conversions? not the simple ones but the ones that involve three or four conversions?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=670439©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 895 Views
- Feb 6, '12 by Luciditywhen i took hesi you didn't have to do long conversions, just simple stuff. memorize the chart they have in the book, and take it one step at a time
- Feb 7, '12 by Tinman101730 Monkeys Laughing at 1 Old Zebra
30ml = 1oz
thats a good one to know
- Feb 8, '12 by AddisonLawrence03does anyone have a list of conversions you have to remember ?
- Feb 24, '12 by limitless-visionsAddison I'm worried about the conversions too. That is the only part that they don't give you practice promblems on. Please let me know if you find help. My email is email@example.com