Hesi Vocab AdviceRegister Today!
- by illusion9376 Sep 24, '12I took my Hesi on Saturday - NONE of the vocab was in the vocab section. So I didn't get a high enough score to feel comfortable(Reading - 94, Math - 96, and Vocab - 74). But I found this! I figured I'd share!!
- 3,111 Views
- Oct 1, '12 by jmuamarthis is great man do you recommend any other vocab sites or do you think this should be good enough? I studied many vocab terms from the second addition of the hesi assessment review however i saw none of them on the test. Do you recommend the third edition? please help i am taking the hesi exam the second time and what really hurt me was the vocab. I appreciate it
- Oct 2, '12 by Red35It's been awhile since I took the HESI test but make sure you read the vocab word and the sentence..the vocab words are mostly medical terms...maybe look up the words in a medical book or try quizlet.com.
Good luck and make sure you read the question twice and look at all the answers
- Oct 3, '12 by illusion9376I recommend the most recent one and this. I take my retake on Saturday, and I'm pretty confident.
- Oct 6, '12 by illusion9376Well, I got better on my vocab - worse everywhere else.
How the HECK do you go down that badly?! D:
My program has 300 testers for 36 spots. IE, my likeliness of getting is..in slim.