Hesi test resultsRegister Today!
- by cljonesfuturenurse Jun 2, '12How long does it take to get results from Hesi exam?
- Jun 2, '12 by GadsdenI received my test results instantly. My assumption would be, that your school will do the same. However, every school has their way of doing things.
- Jun 3, '12 by cljonesfuturenurseIs a calculator provided for the entire math section or just certain parts?
- Jun 5, '12 by EverlineNo, there was no calculator when I took it. I had an abundance of scratch paper provided to me, though. I also did not receive my scores instantly. I was given a piece of paper that said I could log onto the evolve site and get my exam scores in 24 hours from the time I took the test. However, I received an email some five hours later that my scores were posted.
Every school is different, I guess.
- Jun 5, '12 by mysonsmamaThe calculator is part of the computer program. Lower right of the screen. If you read the instructions thoroughly it will tell you this. My results were printed when I told the proctor I was done. I took just over 100 minutes to take 5 sections and got a 94% overall
- Jun 5, '12 by cljonesfuturenurseThanks guys. I'm so nervous. And congrats to you 94%, that's awesome!
- Jun 5, '12 by EverlineQuote from mysonsmamaIn my case, it said no such thing in the instructions. I did not have a calculator and I was told I would not, because I specifically asked about it. They did provide me with all the scrap paper I wanted/needed though.The calculator is part of the computer program. Lower right of the screen. If you read the instructions thoroughly it will tell you this. My results were printed when I told the proctor I was done. I took just over 100 minutes to take 5 sections and got a 94% overall
Congrats on the great score. I did about the same, but it took me 44 minutes longer, possibly due to the lack of calculator and possibly due to my paranoia about making stupid mistakes when doing math problems. I think I pretty much flew through the rest of the test.