Hesi entrance exam HELPRegister Today!
- by RN inthe making Sep 18, '12Anyone have any tips, websites, etc. for help to pass the Hesi entrance exam?
I am taking it at West Coast University on Thursday. I'm super nervous. I bought the Hesi book but I think I need a little more help!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=786613©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,539 Views
- Sep 19, '12 by socasugabpretty much just practice practice practice make sure you know your maths formulas and your metric conversions for maths. For the English just take your team look for keys terms identify if you will be looking for a summary or and inference which seems to come allot. best of luck.
- Sep 19, '12 by RN inthe makingWhat about the Vocab. section??? Are they every day words or is it mostly medical terms??
- Sep 19, '12 by auralaeLeave yourself enough time to study & practice the basics. KNOW YOUR CONVERSIONS! Seriously. I memorized the basics of them & wrote them down as soon as we started on my scratch paper, so I could reference them later in the test. This really helped me.
- Sep 19, '12 by RN inthe makingHi if it isnt trouble can you please email me I have a couple more questions! Aeymeexo@yahoo.com
I would really appreciate it
- Sep 19, '12 by socasugabbefore I answer is this the Hesi for a RN or LPN program?
- Sep 20, '12 by terrylanceWhat book did you buy? I'm looking for a good one too. It looks like there are several out there.
- Sep 25, '12 by socasugabHey RN in the making how did your entance test go?
- Sep 26, '12 by RN inthe makingHonestly, I bought the Hesi book 2012 3rd edition, for the vocab section it literally wasn't any help. I suggest you research around the internet as well. The book just covers the basic stuff you would learn in 8th grade.
- Sep 26, '12 by RN inthe makingI passed!!!!