HESI anxiety!Register Today!
- by AbbyReeves Apr 9I decided to take my HESI after months of studying. I worried I had not studied enough. I got an 80%! I am so ecstatic!
- Apr 9 by StayHumble11Nice. What sections were covered on your exam?
- Apr 10 by AbbyReevesIt was only 3 sections... Math, Reading & Vocabulary. Really easy stuff I believe compared to what I've read other people have taken. I've already taken A&P.. And currently working on my Biology.
- Apr 10 by StayHumble11Oh I see I see. Yeah my hesi had math, reading, vocab, grammar, biology, chem, and a&p. plus critical thinking and learning styles.
Consider yourself lucky lol
- Apr 11 by OrealyYouThinkWhat was the math break down...?
Algebra, percentages, conversion etc...?
I know all the tests are different. I am currently studying but I HATE math...
thanks for your help.
- Apr 12 by AbbyReevesIt was pretty much basic math like fractions, ratios, conversions and such. Just be careful and watch your time.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com