Hesi a2 for chamberlainRegister Today!
- by mgrossman Feb 12Has anyone taken this test for chamberlain? I'm a second career candidate so my science is very old! I used the prep manual but still feel very unprepared for the science. I'm worried about getting that overall 75%. Any advice? Tips? Suggestions? Thank you!!
- Feb 13 by KdreneeChamberlain focuses on english, math, and vocabulary. They take an average of your scores to get your total score which has to be above 75%. They do look at your science scores though (not for your average).
A few years ago I took the same test at my community college and made an 85% without studying a bit (i didnt know about the study guide). When I took the test at Chamberlain last Friday, I made exactly a 75%. I studied for a day or so, I am retaking it this Friday just to bring up my scores. This time I have been studying since Monday.
If you are studying hard I don't think you will have a problem. Oh, and by the way, whic campus are you going to? I am going to Houston
- Feb 16 by mgrossmanOh congrats! Houston would be way warmer! I'll be right outside Chicago in Tinley Park.
- Feb 17 by ndg37I'm taking mine this week at the Phoenix chamberlain campus. I'm stoked about getting this over with so i can hopefully receive a call that says I'm accepted for the may session.
- Oct 21 by Studentmom85I just took the HESi a2 and didn't do too well on the chemistry part but did great on the other science sections. Will that affect my chances on getting accepted?
- Nov 28 by vixgirlI just took the Hesi today. I studied for only a week because I work and go to school full time. I did best on A&P because I just finished taking the course. To study the AP section, I really think you need to look at a text book, not the study guide. Biology and Chemistry were very basic.