HESI 1st TryRegister Today!
- by aps1988 Feb 17I took my HESI on Friday. I got a 93 and 880/1000 on critical thinking... I am so happy!!! I hope I am top 60!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816218©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 594 Views
- Feb 17 by Getting To GreatCongrats! What sections did you take; and what did you use to help you achieve this score?
- Feb 18 by aps1988I took Grammar, Math, Reading, and Critical Thinking. I used the HESI Admission Assessment Exam Review.
- Feb 18 by kimberlyteerCongrats I take my test this Friday. The same parts as you. What does the Critical Thinking section consist of??? Learning Styles? I"m not really sure.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Feb 19 by aps1988It was like if you were already a nurse what would you do. No answer was wrong just worth more points
- Feb 19 by Nurse2b7337Is that study guide A2 from Evolve??
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Feb 22 by Alaycia123Was it difficult ?where do you purchase guide from??