HELP! HESI is scary :( - Page 2Register Today!
- Quote from HmayseYes there were decimals to fractions, prevents, and maybe a couple metric to English conversions, but no Roman numerals. IMO the practice test was harder than the actual one. The vocab was easy to me.. It seemed like if you know your context clues you can figure out what the words mean, but I've always been good at that and English. Just take your time on the test! I'm sure you will do fine!'Thanks Kdrenee! I have heard a mix of reviews saying it was pretty easy and basic but then I run across some horror story's that freak me out lol, 101 people can say it's easy peasy but then there's 1 that has taken it over and over and failed and how it's so hard and I automatically think that its the hardest thing in the world to pass and I sike myself out... was there any decimal to fractions, percent's, metric to English conversions, and roman numerals? I did take all the sample questions from the study guide and created a practice test using all the problems to see what area's I need work in, overall I got a 82% not bad, but I couldn't remember for the life of me how to turn a decimal into a fraction ( until I went and looked at it in the book, and wanted to hit myself in the forehead "Dork"!!!) lol I took the vocab test on quizlet of 107 words and got a 85% so I'm hoping that my nerves will calm down and I wont get to crazy nervous! Thanks in advance
- Quote from domacheeksOh yea if vocab is the only thing you have to worry about, next time you will get of for sure!! When you study for it this time, try to remember the words you had last time, it seems like I had a lot of the same words both times I took it!ugh! I passed everything but vocab! I'm upset but I am happy with my other scores since it was my first time taking it.
- Feb 21 by HmayseThanks for the insight is there a order to the test taking? IYO which would be best to do first?
- Quote from HmayseI took math first because that is the one I was most nervous about..Thanks for the insight is there a order to the test taking? IYO which would be best to do first?
- Feb 21 by domacheeksThanks! I will be a walking dictionary in 60 days! Lol! I'll get it next time thanks!
- Feb 22 by HmayseAAAAHHH I just want to scream!!! my test is in 12.5 hours and I'm trying to keep calm and focused and study, but of course my daughters science fair project is due tomorrow and guess who hasn't even started it Yep, if you guessed my daughter then you'd be correct! she has had since December to plan and get it finished... ugh Kids! if that's not bad enough I took practice test from the back of my study guide, and failed the math, vocab and grammar section... Im starting to second guess if I should even go take this darn thing... Oh well rant over, thank you and have a nice day!
- Feb 22 by HmayseI PASSED!!! I was accepted into the spring PN semester My first class is April 8th I'm so excited =0) I passed with an overall 82.5% !!!!