HELP! Bombed the HESI Entrance Test - Page 10Register Today!
- May 6, '11 by m1ster f1sterMy biggest concern is the math part, im purrty sure i can handle the rest of it, if there is any link that can lead me directly to a guide that i can practice from, i would so gladly appreciate it thank you
- May 12, '11 by DegreeOrBustQuote from Maria FontOn the TEAS V test we had a table for conversions so it wasn't necessary to memorize them. Is this the same on the HESI? I passed the TEAS V without problems but I have to take the HESI to get into another program I've applied for tomorrow. Thanks!I took the Hesi yesterday, and the math part is like the information on the book. There were about 10 questions in convertion, percentages, converting pounds to kilograms, etc, fractions, multiplication subs, division. If you follow the book, you will do ok.
- May 12, '11 by hardierlimeNo table conversions for HESI, though it did give me the grams to pounds for one question.
- May 21, '11 by iladelphI took the HESI Monday and got an overall score of 89. I got a 94 on all the sections except A&P which I got a 72 and I got an A in A&P 1 and 2. Go figure. My school requires a 75 so I'm retaking it in 5 days. The book covers everything perfectly in terms of math and grammar and reading except for Anatomy. It is hard to remember 2 semesters of Anatomy in 1 test. I need alot of practice questions for ANATOMY ONLY. Can anyone help?
- May 22, '11 by lrlatI purchased an additional study guide on line from a company called..Mometrix. It was the best 80.00 I have found. Lots of practice tests. As well as test taking tips in general. Good Luck and do not give up!
- May 22, '11 by Streamline2010I used a GED math review book, and Cliff's Notes general Biology, since I'd never taken more than 1 semester of 9th grade biology. I used the McGraw Hill nursing pre-entrance exam book, the HESI pre-entrance exam study guide, and I googled TEAS test and used some free online questions. That GED math book was just the ticket for boning up on math. We have calculators for that stuff in the technical world, lol.
- Aug 10, '11 by 1GoodNurse316How did you end up doing on the exam?
- Nov 8, '11 by szgg07Same here. Failed it the first time, but got an 88.8% this time.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 9, '11 : Reason: Solicitation
- Nov 24, '11 by AddisonLawrence03what type of A&P questions are asked on the HESI?
- Nov 24, '11 by Streamline2010https://sites.google.com/site/apinnerworkings/home has this https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...ZGRiYWFmOTU4YQ and other free stuff.
I have the HESI A2 guide around here, someplace. I'll try to take a look at that section later today. Might be tomorrow, though.