Calculator for math portion?Register Today!
- by JENURSE03 Nov 18, '12Are we allowed to use calculator for the math portion??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=798312©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,083 Views
- Nov 24, '12 by illusion9376My facility provided one for us.
- Nov 30, '12 by FutureLPN2014Did the calculator have a fraction capabality
- Dec 3, '12 by Heather9258we only get to use the calculator that is standard on the computer
- Dec 4, '12 by samsilvaYes you can use a calculator but you need to know how to solve the problem. For example, 2:3::4:x, you can do the division on the calculator. You cannot input the entire problem and push a proportion button to find the answer.
- Dec 4, '12 by sugarsweetumsYes, there will be calculator on the right side of the screen for every problem, just have to click show calculator. Can't miss it.
- Dec 8, '12 by EverlineWe could not use a calculator. We couldn't bring one. They did not provide one. And there wasn't one available on the computer. They did give us as much scratch paper as we wanted, though.