Any Recent Hesi test takers out there? Maybe in the last week or so etc.... - page 3
by limitless-visions | 33,079 Views | 60 Comments
I take my hesi next week the 14th. I'm studying now and just want to hear some different feedback. I have read posts about the hesi from others on here but some have been older posts from months ago. Come on and spill the beans!... Read More
- 0Mar 22, '12 by Tinman1017You have to answer all the questions per section in order. BUT you get to pick what sections you want to take first and so forth.
I recomend taking reading first! Its REALLY hard to read all of thos passages aftter youve been sitting there for an hour or so. Its best to get it over with first!
- 0Mar 25, '12 by Mslecia20I just took it last week and scored with an 80%. They only took into consideration the reading,grammar, vocab and math. If they had taken the A&P I would have been screwed lol. It is really pretty easy just use the study guide. I only reviewed the math portion of the study guide which is why I only scored an 80%
- 0Mar 25, '12 by limitless-visionsMslecia20 what college did you take it for? and Do you think you will get in with an 80%. That seems to be a good score to me. I'm just a little nervous I took it for one college and made a 84% that was my first time taking it. Then I took it at another college that want anatomy, which anatomy made my score go down to a 78.40%. So you see your right anatomy is much more challenging. Anyway I just hope one of those scores are high enough. The schools I picked were Darton college and middle georgia college.
- 0Apr 26, '12 by michelle561I took the hesi on Tuesday, anatomy was pretty random but not really that specific. I studied the most for that section and I still didn't feel as prepared as I could have been. I got a 92 in a&p but definitely dont rely on the the evolve book for anatomy.Last edit by sirI on Jul 1, '12 : Reason: please do not post specifics of the exam - this is cheating
- 0Apr 26, '12 by Getting To GreatQuote from michelle561That's a really good score...What kind of topics was asked for the a&p section? You don't have to be verbatum, but moreso a general idea.I took the hesi on Tuesday, anatomy was pretty random but not really that specific. I studied the most for that section and I still didn't feel as prepared as I could have been. I got a 92 in a&p but definitely dont rely on the the evolve book for anatomy.
ThanksLast edit by sirI on Jul 1, '12
- 0Apr 26, '12 by desi1989I took my hesi exam on April 10th and I made a 91.5%. I hope it's good enough because a lot of people had applied at San jacinto college north campus. They said that they will be emailing out the acceptance/denied letters either by the end of this week or beginning of next.