The waiting game starts... - Page 4Register Today!
- Congrats! At least you have a backup. Chaminade seems new I don't know much about their nursing school. How about HPU? I would apply but I'm really iffy about the cost. I've spoken to some students that have a butt load of unbearable loans without RN jobs. hmmmm
- Thanks! but Chaminade isnt that great its not nationally accredited its only accredited in Hawaii. I also heard that HPU isnt a good school to go to. I actually had friends who were at HPU for the nursing program drop out to try for KCC.
- Wow. Did they get into the KCC program? They must've paid a lot for tuition.
- No she's still trying to get in.
- I hope we get our letters for UHM soon.
- Oh. I really hope this is the year. I'll be out of classes to take next semester that's why. :/
- I hope so too. If not, I'm gonna try for KCC's med assist or rad tech program. I already have most of the pre-reqs for these two programs.
- Feb 25, '12 by rishckSorry to reply so late! I had a bunch of midterms to prepare for. haha! I see well my friend called and spoke with the nursing department and they said they had stopped sending out confirmation letters for those who had applied on the last week of the deadline. So that's why people who had turned it in within a week before Jan 5 never got a letter.
Congrats Kell3 for making it into Chaminade! Let's hope we all made it into UHM as well!
And rockinitfreshawaii, I heard the rad tech program was pretty good at KCC! I have a friend in that program and she says she thoroughly enjoys it~ I was thinking about it too but I don't think i'd want to give up on nursing just yet!
- Feb 28, '12 by Kell3Thanks rishck! I feel like we should be getting our letters soon! Last semester we had a deadline of sept 1st and we got our letters at the end of oct.
- Mar 6, '12 by helloheather13should be soon! starting to get nervous!!