University of Hawaii-MEPN PROGRAM...anyone heard about it? - Page 8Register Today!
- I applied for the FNP specialty and there was just one interviewer whose name I do not recall (I don't think we are supposed to post people's names here anyway).
Have you guys applied elsewhere? What do you like about the UH program?
Best of luck!!
- It was over the phone...which was harder, I don't think it went as well as it could have
- AjBob, Did you have your interview today? It probably went better than you think!
- I did, and I really don't think so.... :'(
But thank you!
- I'm sorry Is Hawaii your top choice? Have you applied elsewhere? If you don't feel like talking about it I understand...I hope you feel better!!
- Top pick, it's ok what can I do now....next year.
Good luck everyone!!!
Ps- I had three interviewers?
- Feb 20, '10 by erigrl057AjBob...u had 3 interviewers?? wow...that must have been pretty intense. I am really nervous about mines as well. I am scheduled for march 9. i will give you the heads up as to how the interview goes. i wish us all luck!! they are interviewing a total of 83 people. so out of the 207 people that applied, i am happy to have made it this far. if i don't get it, i guess there will always be next year.
- Feb 20, '10 by malapataAjBob and erigrl, Did you two only apply to Hawaii? Do you live there? I am very interested in learning more about what applicants like about the program. I applied because they have an accelerated FNP program and I like their vision and mission, but I also applied to seven other schools.
If you have time, would you (or any others reading this) tell me what you think they strengths of the program are and why it is your top choice?
Thanks and good luck to both of you!
- Feb 20, '10 by AjBobMalapata,
I went to UM for my undergrad, and it's my top/ only choice because it's where I want to work- Pac. Islands population.
That's great you have applied so many places, where else? What's your top pick?
- Feb 20, '10 by malapataThanks for your reply. I understand your reasons for wanting to go to UM. I applied to UCSF, Seattle U, University of Rochester (accepted), University of Southern Maine (denied), Virginia Commonwealth (denied) and University of Vermont. UCSF is my top choice. I had an interview in January but I'm trying not to get my hopes up