University of Hawaii-MEPN PROGRAM...anyone heard about it? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 28, '10 by AjBobThat cost is not right for one year, unless you need like 50,000 for live costs...lol! But let me know what you find out please.
And I wouldn't worry about finding work, it prob is hard as HI is small, but if your not picky for the two years... It would cost but you can ensure work exsp by volunteering
Ps- what spec?
- does anyone know how many applicants applied to the mepn program this past period?
- I called to ask and got voicemail, however I will let you know if they reply!
- Feb 2, '10 by LindsayPaigeI sent emails and called but no questions answered just yet. Will keep everyone posted.
- When do we find out about an interview? Beginning of March, the end...?
- Feb 2, '10 by LindsayPaigeThe person I talked with last year said by the beginning to mid March.
- do you guys have all A's on the prereqs?
- I do, however I still taking two, so.. :S
Yourself? What specialty?
- hmm i got a B in 141 and taking 142 right now, A's in micro and Stats. I'm actually in the process of hearing from Physical Therapy schools that I've applied to this past fall but I've recently had a change of heart and will be looking towards applying for the mepn program for 2011. I've always had an interest in medicine but due to my grades from freshman and sophomore years, I graduated with a 3.0 gpa. I then found an interest in PT and loved the profession after working as an aide for two years. Now that I've found out about an opportunity to become an NP, I may have to abandon PT plans for now and pursue a career in nursing.
- GREAT NEWS!!!!!
I have info...207 total appl., they are still working on the number, but are thinking 36-40 will be accepted. I don't know how many for each specialty, however I do know they will call to set up interviews by mid Feb., hold them last weeks of Feb and have acceptance letters out in March!!!!!!!!
This wait is worse then all my Christmas combined:}
good luck all