University of Hawaii-MEPN PROGRAM...anyone heard about it? - Page 13Register Today!
- Mar 5, '10 by AjBobHalla,
If you work for the college... I was told I was the top of the pool but gave an aweful interview (death in my bf fam and nervous), what do u think that means? I only applied to HI, so hating the wait!
- Mar 5, '10 by FNPdude74Sorry about your loss of your loved one. From what you said, I wouldn't be able to tell you what it means because it could mean anything actually. If they said you're at the top of the pool, then you would probably have a better chance above others. Although your interview may have "gone bad", the person interviewing you may have thought otherwise. Maybe you did very well or could have done it differently. Now that you're done with the interview, it's a matter of waiting for the results. Do a logical punnett square!
Be prepared as from this Fall 2010, there will be huge changes to the curriculums as many of you may know. Also, Webster Hall will turn into a simulated hospital! I would have to say WOW. We would have the one and only best simulation environment for clinical training soon and hopefully it'll be done by 2011.
- Mar 5, '10 by AjBobWhat's that?
- Mar 5, '10 by FNPdude74Quote from AjBobIt's a prediction tool used in genetics to predict a particular genotype outcome: autosomal dominant or recessive. Sorry, maybe a bad tool to use to predict your acceptance? Just thought it could possibly be used for other purposes . Otherwise just use a simple accepted/not accepted table tool. I also need work with using analogiesWhat's that?
- Mar 9, '10 by blahblah56Hey, guys I was wondering if all your science classes have to be completed by the time you submit your application or can you have 1 or 2 in progress. I really want to apply for the 2011 cycle but I still need to take ochem and dont want to wait another year.
- Mar 9, '10 by eebsYou can still have them in progress...check the Admissions website too for more info.
Organic Chemistry isn't a pre-requisite currently. Though I am sure it will be helpful!
- Mar 9, '10 by hollownurseYes, I'm still taking two courses for this year and I was just interviewed last week. As long as you are taking them, then that is good before the start of the academic semester.
- Mar 9, '10 by erigrl057Ochem is currently not a prereq for the master's program. yes, you can have some courses in progress when you submit your application as long as it is completed by the first summer session of the summer before you start the program. but, i would contact the admissions office, as they may change the application process for next fall 2011.
- Mar 9, '10 by erigrl057For those who recently had their interview, did they mention anything as to when we will hear back from them for any final decisions?
- Mar 9, '10 by eebsI heard beginning of April...possibly end of March.