UH Manoa Fall 2013 applicationRegister Today!
This is a discussion on UH Manoa Fall 2013 application in Hawaii State Nursing Programs, part of Hawaii Nursing ... Hi, I am a current UH manoa student. I applied for fall 2013 nursing program with my 4.0 pGPA,...by cho1126 Jan 4Hi, I am a current UH manoa student.
I applied for fall 2013 nursing program
with my 4.0 pGPA, 3.9 cGPA , and nln exam score.
I got 57 percentile on my verbal, 99 percentile on math, and 68 percentile
on science. Is it possible to get into UH nursing program with that
score?? I am so scared!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806043©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,017 Views
- Jan 16 by StaunchI've applied for Fall 2013 as well and hope to get in because I have no backup plan! I found this site a year ago and have been monitoring previous posts to see who got in and who didn't. If most are honest about their stats, I'm curious as to why some did not make it in while others with seemingly lower stats did.
- what did you get for your PAX and GPA?
- what did you get for your exam and gpa?
- pGPA: 3.7 cGPA: not sure with transfer credits. Application is based on Relative Score not actual percentage correct Verbal: 96 Math: 98 Science: 95 Overall: 147. What scores did you get? Have you applied yet?Last edit by Staunch on Jan 19 : Reason: Spacing
- Wow u got an good score!! Actually I was the one who posted above postingI forgot my password so i made another id.I think you can get in!!
- I surely hope so, as I said I have no backup plan. I didnt actually intend on having to do something else. After reading past posts, however, I have to wonder whether i can make the cut. I hope others make their way here so that we can keep in contact.
- I wonder if anybody had gotten in with comp score 125 in the past =(
- I had a girl in my lab class that got in for Spring 2013. She said she had an overall of 124 or 127 I think. It all depends on who applies each semester.
- Thanks for your info =)