KCC PRCN 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on KCC PRCN 2013 in Hawaii State Nursing Programs, part of Hawaii Nursing ... Has anyone applied to the KCC PRCN program recently? Just wondering how competitive the application...by anita920 Dec 19, '12Has anyone applied to the KCC PRCN program recently? Just wondering how competitive the application pool is? I've tried applying to the ADSN, but finally just decided it might be a "little" easier to apply for the PCRN.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=803445©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 731 Views
- Dec 23, '12 by Rome808I heard its not as competitive as the ADN program. IIRC around 60 apply and they take 20. not sure though. You should apply for both.
- Feb 7 by anita920Thanks, Rome808! I just got my letter from KCC. I'm placed on the alternate list. So close! I applied for the AD program too. We'll see how that goes. I guess I'll just hope someone doesn't enter so that I have a shot.
- Feb 9 by NeekoDangoI hope I hear back soon too, my home institution has changed to KCC when it was orignally UHM. I remember distinctly marking that they only change my home institution if i get accepted! *crosses fingers*
- Feb 9 by anita920NeekoDango I hope you get it soon! The letter was dates Feb 6, so I'm sure you should be getting it. Ah, I'm really hoping I can get off the alt list and into the program :/
- Apr 24 by anita920Hey NeekoDango, did you get in?