Working In HiRegister Today!
- by NICURN513 Oct 16, '06Hey Everyone! I Really Want To Work In Hawaii For 3 Months On A Travel Assignment, But I Think They Are Really Hard To Find. Does Anyone Have Any Suggestions On An Agency Or Hospital That Maybe Does Temp Positions? Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=184960©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,667 Views
- Oct 18, '06 by LaniKJobs in Hawaii are NOT hard to find. Check out Wilcox on Kauai -- BEAUTIFUL island, too!
- Oct 19, '06 by cardiacRN2006Quote from LaniKSigh......Jobs in Hawaii are NOT hard to find. Check out Wilcox on Kauai -- BEAUTIFUL island, too!
No, jobs are plentiful when you are a scab crossing the picket line. All kinds of jobs then. Make sure you pack you integrity for the long flight.
- Oct 21, '06 by SlobgobErrr... please don't work at Wilcox.. you'll lose your job soon enough.
Although for an experienced nurse, there are plenty of avaliable positions in Honolulu... =)
- Oct 30, '06 by New_CNAi know... i just lookin at wilcox... i was wondering if i should work there or not. I am still debating. hmmm...
- Jan 27, '07 by OzRebelI've just recently begun thinking of HI for permanent work, not travel. What are the long-term prospects like? I'm a 20 yr BSN with mostly med-surg and most recently a neuro focus. Would be coming with 2 kids.
- Jan 28, '07 by cardiacRN2006Why don't you start out as a traveler to ease the transition?
- Jan 28, '07 by WindwardOahuRNQuote from OzRebelYou would be well advised to check out the education/public school situation here before considering moving with 2 kids.I've just recently begun thinking of HI for permanent work, not travel. What are the long-term prospects like? I'm a 20 yr BSN with mostly med-surg and most recently a neuro focus. Would be coming with 2 kids.
Hawaii has one of the worst public school systems in the nation.