Uh manoa spring 2012 - page 3
by camerosr 5,629 Views | 27 Comments
Hey everyone some helpful Info since I as well have been dying to know if I got in... I was told by a current Nursing student she noticed her Registration stats changed from General Arts to Nursing before she got her... Read More
- 0Oct 29, '11 by rockinitfreshawaiiMy friends status changed too. It went from general arts to nursing. She's super stoked but hasn't received an acceptance letter yet.
Her stats were
overall gpa 3.7
nln 126 composite 89 percentile
I'm pretty sure she'll receive a letter soon with her stats. hmmm wish mine were like that.
- 1Oct 29, '11 by jujubees1I received my acceptance letter today. I was so surprised to have received it so early. I just checked my laulima and it still has my current student status. But then again, I am not currently a UH student. I applied to UH and the nursing school at the same time.
- 0Oct 30, '11 by jujubees1francobeano, i got my bls at http://www.fastcprcard.com/ he also does first aid. i think it is $65 for each. i haven't done my first aid yet but i plan on going back because i remembered what he taught and the class did not take long at all. there was only one other person beside me. let me know if you plan on going because i think they give you a discount if more than 1 person goes but i am not sure.
- 0Nov 2, '11 by going2BaNurse2014Hey guys, when we registered for fall, UHM offered a free cpr certification. Just save your money if they are offering it, which I don't see why they wouldn't since the instructor is the admin guy for the BSN program (Michael) who you turn all of your health info in to. Save your $$!
- 0Dec 4, '11 by going2BaNurse2014Quote from surfergirl12310Were any of you guys transfer students? im an out of state...hoping to transfer...*fingers crossed* but i dont know anyone that transferred from out of state to UH Manoa for nursing? i currently live in california
I was a transfer student and got in on my first try. Its not impossible but the competition is stiff, lots of smart people in my class.