Uh manoa spring 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 29, '11 by rockinitfreshawaiiMy friends status changed too. It went from general arts to nursing. She's super stoked but hasn't received an acceptance letter yet.
Her stats were
overall gpa 3.7
nln 126 composite 89 percentile
I'm pretty sure she'll receive a letter soon with her stats. hmmm wish mine were like that.
- Oct 29, '11 by jujubees1I received my acceptance letter today. I was so surprised to have received it so early. I just checked my laulima and it still has my current student status. But then again, I am not currently a UH student. I applied to UH and the nursing school at the same time.
- Oct 30, '11 by jujubees1francobeano, i got my bls at http://www.fastcprcard.com/ he also does first aid. i think it is $65 for each. i haven't done my first aid yet but i plan on going back because i remembered what he taught and the class did not take long at all. there was only one other person beside me. let me know if you plan on going because i think they give you a discount if more than 1 person goes but i am not sure.
- Oct 30, '11 by francobeanoHey! I think I'm just gonna stick with red cross! I'm so relieved I don't have to go through the kcc alt list! Excited to meet you all soon!
- Nov 2, '11 by going2BaNurse2014Hey guys, when we registered for fall, UHM offered a free cpr certification. Just save your money if they are offering it, which I don't see why they wouldn't since the instructor is the admin guy for the BSN program (Michael) who you turn all of your health info in to. Save your $$!
- Nov 2, '11 by going2BaNurse2014Oh and CONGRATS! Spring of 2012 cohort! should be seeing you guys soon! be stoked because we just got a brand new sim lab too, it opens in the fall and it is AWESOME!
- Nov 30, '11 by surfergirl12310Were any of you guys transfer students? im an out of state...hoping to transfer...*fingers crossed* but i dont know anyone that transferred from out of state to UH Manoa for nursing? i currently live in california
- Dec 4, '11 by going2BaNurse2014Quote from surfergirl12310Were any of you guys transfer students? im an out of state...hoping to transfer...*fingers crossed* but i dont know anyone that transferred from out of state to UH Manoa for nursing? i currently live in california
I was a transfer student and got in on my first try. Its not impossible but the competition is stiff, lots of smart people in my class.