UH Manoa Fall 2013 application - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 23 by aznoobyboyStaunch, i got my acceptance today! :d
- Apr 23 by janegamiao@Staunch Thank you! I'll check it out. Yes, I'm going to take NLN again in September. Do you think CNA experience would help? I worked for at least 2 years as a CNA.. My licensed is expired now as I decided to be a full time student.
- Apr 23 by janegamiao@aznoobyboy Yay!! good for you!
- Apr 23 by StaunchCongratulations aznoobyboy!! Wow, how'd that happen? Did someone decline?
@janegamiao, it would help your knowledge base, but they specifically tell everyone that letters of rec. and previous degrees held are not factored in to the final decision. I actually think previous degrees should be considered.
- Apr 23 by aznoobyboyThanks guys! Basically I checked my e-mail this morning and I got one from the School of Nursing. They told me there was a status change and I had to go there to talk with Brian. He gave me the acceptance letter there. I don't know how to register for classes though.
@janegamiao I'm taking CNA course this summer actually. My friends told me that people who took CNA had an easier time when they got in because the first year is basically review from what you learned. So you'll be able to get a head start when you get in
- Apr 24 by janegamiao@aznoobyboy Oh really.. I took it about 3 years ago. What was your nLN score? did you have any B's?
- Apr 26 by janegamiaoI'm still waiting for the result of my NLN.. Wow your Math is really high.. I have 2 B's.. I still have to take Micro 130 this fall, so I guess I'm going to apply for fall 2014..
- May 13 by Staunch@Aznoobyboy, what CNA course are you taking? I have been looking for one and KCC only offers them during the standard school terms. Im guessing that Im supposed to enroll in a private course, but I'm worried about the cost and accreditation. Any insight is much appreciated!