How's the ole contract talks going?Register Today!
- by Slobgob Nov 20, '08Alot of expiring contracts around the island...
Anyone have any good news? Or... well... any kind of news? =)
- Dec 1, '08 by HawaiiRN09Rumor mill....Queens went 4% per year for the next 3. Confirm...deny...but that's what I've heard.
- Dec 2, '08 by SlobgobGood for them if its true...
I was pretty sure, the way things are these days, that 4% per year was just not gonna happen...
- Dec 2, '08 by mcubed45so in 3 years the job rate would be $48.91 (currently $43.48)?
52wks x 40hrs = $101,731/yr
of course taxes will suck but still. wow.
- Dec 2, '08 by Slobgob40 hrs?
That's so 20th century.
Give me 36.
Better yet... I wouldn't mind 2-16s for 32 total. =)
- Dec 3, '08 by kauainursewish they would address the need for a minimum of two RN's per ER in smaller critical access facilities. Its in the ENA position statement and only makes sense cuz u never know what willpresnt through the doors. anyone else have opinons or insight? I recently refused to be alone and opened up a whole can of worms...know they are trying to find any deficiencies i might have so the can reaasign or terminate me.
think the wine bottle is caling me