How hard is it to get a job in long-term care on Hawaii?Register Today!
- by Nuieve Jan 27, '11Would like to move there. But it looks like there aren't that many nursing homes there.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=529167©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,746 Views
- Feb 10, '12 by NuieveBump. Anyone? I have 2 years exp... Any Ltc hiring?
- Feb 17, '12 by pinkfluffybunnyLook on sites like Craigslist and indeed.com. Do a search for LTC, go to their individual websites, and see which ones are hiring. I periodically check here and there isn't much traffic on this part of the forum.
- Feb 24, '12 by ck637143there are some LTC places here - but I feel like you have to actually know people here to get into these places - the job market is really tight right now in Hawaii esp with some local hospitals closing - you could look into staffing agencies that staff nursing homes - and then you can get connections and find your way into working in one of them.
- Mar 11, '12 by pinkfluffybunnyDo a Google search for "nursing jobs in Hawaii". So helpful info if you dig
- Apr 24, '12 by gtrebyarijob market is EXTREMELY difficult. I don't want to discourage you but its true. Also, I've heard about nurse managers picking preference with local nurses. Keep trying though, hawaii is a great place to live.