HAWAII OR FLORIDA? Which company??Register Today!
- by nurse_misty Sep 7, '06Hello,
I am in need for some helpful advice. I am looking to travel at the beginning of October to some where warm with a beautiful ocean. I am a Canadian RN, who works in the ER. I have 1 1/2 years of experience in ER, a current Hawaii license and I am waiting for my Florida one . I completed my visa screen with CGFNS and am ready to go! However, I am having a hard time finding a nurse travel company with positions in these places. Does any one have any suggestions. I would also like to know the process for getting a SIN number, and if I should get that started also. Any advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated!!!
- 1,621 Views
- Sep 12, '06 by anticoagulationurseWhat travel nurse company are you using?
- Sep 13, '06 by nurse_mistyRN Network, On assignment and nursing innovations
- Sep 26, '06 by TinyNurseabetta care staffs in hawaii
- Oct 3, '06 by nurse_mistyHave you worked with abetta care?? How about kahu malama?
- Nov 22, '06 by malamarn06Local hawaii companies are in touch with the hospitals out here daily... and would pay more hourly than the mainland companies. the downside is the housing can be rather drab....
kahu malama, Nursefinders, RN network