Ever been here?Register Today!
- by bekyray Apr 2, '07Has anyone ever lived in or been to Ewa Beach on Oahu? I'm thinking of taking a job at Hawaii Medical Center-West (formerly St. Francis). Just want to hear any info about the area. Is it safe? Is there surfing close by? Any info would be appreciated! Mahalo
- Apr 3, '07 by WindwardOahuRNQuote from bekyrayI would avoid both of the hospitals-formerly-known-as-St. Francis for a while.Has anyone ever lived in or been to Ewa Beach on Oahu? I'm thinking of taking a job at Hawaii Medical Center-West (formerly St. Francis). Just want to hear any info about the area. Is it safe? Is there surfing close by? Any info would be appreciated! Mahalo
They have fired most of their ancillary staff. I know many of the nurses who work at Liliha and they say the place is a mess. And West has always been worse than Liliha.
- Apr 3, '07 by RNHawaii34Quote from windwardoahurni live in ewa beach, just 5 minutes away, but will not consider working in that said hospitali would avoid both of the hospitals-formerly-known-as-st. francis for a while.
they have fired most of their ancillary staff. i know many of the nurses who work at liliha and they say the place is a mess. and west has always been worse than liliha.
- Apr 7, '07 by mcubed45i'm curious how things would've panned out if Kaiser had decided to buy SF west.. haha not that kaiser doesn't have it's own problems to worry about atm as well
- Apr 10, '07 by CiCigirlhi everybody!
total newbie here--know nothing about the situation.
would somebody consider giving me the reader's digest version of what's wrong with these hospitals?
i'm just so curious...
- Apr 11, '07 by bekyrayIs it easy to get around in Ewa Beach? I don't have a car.
- Apr 11, '07 by suzanne in hawaiiOahu has an excellent bus system.
- Apr 18, '07 by alert2007Hello,Iam new to this site and i wana know in detail why saint francis is not good to work at.I will start working in operating room ,this may 8 ,at saint francis west and Iam so confuse ,if i will take it or not,since I heard alot of negative comments.Anyway,to know more about me,Iam currently working in wahiawa gen.hospital in the or as call-in and,iam thinking of looking for a full time position.I dont have much background with the hospitals here in hawaii since,I came from the philippines.Your words will help..thanks...
- Apr 18, '07 by mcubed45http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/...&p_text_date-0=
lots've articles covering the turmoil of the past couple years...