advice on cna jobs in honoluluRegister Today!
- by rgirl808 Sep 12, '10Aloha, I am currently looking for a CNA job and would like to know which places people reccommend to work at?
- Dec 4, '10 by thekidWhat kind of work are you interested in? Start submitting applications everywhere.. but do you like facility type work or caregiver/home?
- Dec 5, '10 by rgirl808I would like to work anywhere!
- Dec 9, '10 by NeekoDangoWhere are some places you'd recommend to work at that has a moderately enjoyable work environment for a new CNA.
- Feb 3, '11 by rad sugarwilson home care is hiring CNA's - i had an interview last week, but cancelled because i really want to find RN work, not CNA.
but i know for a fact they're actively hiring now, on oahu.
they pay $10/hr, and if you don't have experience they'll train you.
- Jul 29, '11 by bluecloudI talked to them; they said they do not train you.
- Jul 30, '11 by jujubees1Attention Plus is always hiring. The do a skills check with you that will determine what level of care you can provide. They do train though for skills.