Veterans HospitalRegister Today!
- Jul 21, '12 by jeckrnI worked at a VA and never heard the term.
- Jul 21, '12 by cns121I am so sorry PCTA (SPELL CHECK). What does PCTA stand for?
- Jul 22, '12 by BVFD 333If we talk about cardiac it stands for angiolasty or in detail
Percutaneous – performed through the skin
Transluminal – through the inside opening of a vessel
Coronary – relating to arteries or veins of the heart
Angioplasty – a procedure to open blood vessels
Hope that is what you needed
- Jul 22, '12 by cns121Im sorry I should have been more specific. In the VA the supervisors are called PCTA's just wondering what it stands for.
- Jul 22, '12 by jeckrnOne thing you will find in the VA system is that they have different names for the same positions. PCTA was not one they used at my VA.