Selection board 2012 for air force - Page 15Register Today!
- Apr 24, '12 by Jenks7Question- how soon after your packages were submitted did everyone find out if selected or not?Thank u
- Apr 24, '12 by rndiver82Quote from Jenks7Once the packets are submitted, the last board I was considered for we found out about 3 weeks later, depending on your recruiter.Question- how soon after your packages were submitted did everyone find out if selected or not?Thank u
Now as far as only one board, there are different boards for the different specialties. I am a re-submit for ER and I believe this is the last critical care board for FY2012. Don't quote me on that, but I know there is more than one board because there was one in January, but from what I can tell it was for Med/Surg and L&D.
There is another thread on here for AF April/May 2012 board. So far it's just 2 of us chatting and we both had almost identical experiences with the last board we submitted to. You would be the third, and ironically, we're all going for ER. Come on over and chat.
- Apr 24, '12 by ATLRN0828Quote from Jenks7The board met February 8th and the estimated results date was Feb. 28th I think. I just found out about 2 weeks ago because I was on the alternate list. I applied for med/surg.Question- how soon after your packages were submitted did everyone find out if selected or not?Thank u
- May 2, '12 by Jenks7Anyone hear anything yet?
- May 2, '12 by rndiver82Do crickets count? Board is scheduled to meet May 7th.
- May 2, '12 by Jenks7My recruiter told me Tuesday.. Hmm either way- finally! Lol Then nothing till the 25th? Wow, talk about stressing us out. Good luck
- May 3, '12 by rndiver82Hey, I'll take whatever, I'd just like to know either way. Who knows, it might come back early. Sometimes the results are released a week ahead.
- May 3, '12 by Jenks7I agree! And that would be awesome to know a little early...
- May 4, '12 by RayRN87Do you guys know by any chance if the Air Force will count RN experience prior to BSN? If I had 2 years of ADN nursing then received a BSN last year would I get 3 years of constructive credit or just 1 (for the bsn)?
- May 4, '12 by five_marshallsDoes everyone ( air force reserves) have to go through a selection board? I had an interview and I'm pretty sure she is interested in me but is it up to her or do I have other competition and a selection board?