No ANCPRegister Today!
- by lenice91 Jul 16, '12My recruiter just called and said they are not offering scholarships for the ANCP this coming year. She also says there are only 10 yes I said 10 spots open for the nurses who want to direct commission!!!
- Jul 16, '12 by LunahRNNot surprising ... the Army Nurse Corps is already overstrength with its current officers.
- Jul 19, '12 by foxessb1Thanks for the heads up! I called my recruiter to confirm and it's definitely true.
- Jul 19, '12 by jeckrnThat is only 1% of the direct commissions from just 4 years ago which accessed 1000 nurses.
- Jul 19, '12 by lenice91I still have 2 years of nursing school left. Maybe by the time I have graduated things will look better.
- Jul 20, '12 by jeckrnLook into a Army funded program like ROTC. If you education is funded by the Army you will get a slot once you graduate.