New Navy NCP Selectee Looking for others! - Page 5Register Today!
- May 17, '11 by DSchulte99if you were in what department is that?
- May 18, '11 by 1spunkyContact your recuiter. He/she should be able to give you that info. Or you can goggle navy ncp program. I remember seeing something online as far as peprwork goes.
- May 18, '11 by The TikiQuote from DirtyDaveThe following is a link that will help you, look at the Q&A and other links on the page for all NCP information:if you were in what department is that?
- Will you be getting back pay?
- Quote from littleluvbugnavyWill you be getting back pay?I had my swearing in ceremony on Friday, signed all my paperwork to get the bonus started 1 June!! Can't believe it's finally official and my job is literally waiting for me! Anyone else finally get to sign?
- May 23, '11 by littleluvbugnavyI don't think so...I believe the bonus comes in June and then the stipend starts when I go back to school in August, it doesn't pay out when you're not in school. If that changes, I'll let everyone know
- Well that's good that you got something I'm still waiting to be swore in
- May 25, '11 by amycaCongrats to all the NCP selectees!
For all the NCP selectees:
1) Can you give a brief rundown of the NCP application process?
2) What's your profile? (GPA? Who your references are? Work experience? Etc.)
3) Was there an interview? If so, do you have any tips for success?
4) How long after submitting your package did you hear of selection?
5) What area of the country are you in? (Ex: Navy Region Southwest)
Any info is greatly appreciated! And thank you for sharing!!!
- Jun 3, '11 by DelaneyBoyceJust swore in Wednesday! I'll be going to ODS September 2012!
- Jun 3, '11 by HMBairdSame here