New Army Nurse! - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 2, '11 by teddy4987I do have my bachelors, although I don't think anyone is ever "just" an RN
- Dec 3, '11 by Sparticus391You can be a RN with a 2 year program. 4 year nurses sometimes call themselves BSN, they get more nursing leadership training. The Army doesn't accept 2 year nurses any more.
- Dec 3, '11 by teddy4987I know thattt, I just meant that nurses are awesome no matter what degree they hold, and are not "just" anything
...if that makes sense
- Dec 4, '11 by ElizEub:)Quote from teddy4987Thank you I completely agree I have been hearing so many mixed things and i am still waiting to be contacted with information. So this website has really helped me out alot with getting information. CongrattsI do have my bachelors, although I don't think anyone is ever "just" an RN
- Dec 5, '11 by rustynailI will join the club on Jan 18 too! That makes 4 of us so far. This blog is awesome!
Goldbar RN Recruiter