Recently I have been thinking a lot about becoming a Navy Nurse. I am currently an RN with a BSN and I am not sure what that means as far as joining the Navy. I read over the qualifications on the navy nurse webpage and I am curious as to what qualifications/requirements there are that are not on this page.
I have so other questions too and if anyone could answer any of these questions for me I would be very greatful.
1. Do I get to pick where I want to work?
2. Do I get to pick what department I want to work in? (I want the NICU)
3. Do I have to go to boot camp?
4. What are the health requirements?
5. I saw the fit test on the navy website. Would I need to complete this fit test?
6. Do a lot of people get turned down for this?