March BOLC - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 15, '11 by AshleyOTDoes anyone know what day graduation will be on? It's before the additional job tracks correct? I'm assuming it's on Memorial Day weekend but I haven't been given the actual day yet.
- Feb 16, '11 by GreyWolfGraduation for 66H is 30 May, Some may have additional tracking after that. Funding sites have been held up for many of the March BLOC class, but should be released in 10-14 days according to my CO. If you are not an odd size you can usually find ACU's at FSH as well as everything else you need. The alterations shops outside the gate know the military standards as well if not better than the post shops. If you want specialty items try Rangerjoes.com. You will be be weighed, taped if needed and take a APFT within a couple of days of starting BLOC so be ready. Hope this helps you out, see you there.
- Feb 16, '11 by ald11Course Title: AMEDD BASIC OFFICER LEADER COURSE COMMON CORE, Class 113,
Report date 2011-03-23 End date 2011-05-16
Then your AOC course immediately follows...72D is 2 weeks from 5/17 to 5/31.
- Feb 17, '11 by mitch_hHi everybody, I am new to allnurses but i have been following this thread for a while. I was selected in the Nov. boards as 66HM and was finally comissioned Feb 3rd. My recruiter told me it takes about 2 weeks to hear from my career manager to find out where I am gonig and when I go to OBLC. I am really hoping to get into the march OBLC but I know march is rapidly approaching. How long did it take some of you folks to hear form your career manager after being comissioned??
- Feb 18, '11 by Lindz1125Hello everyone, like Mitch I am also new to allnurses but have been following this thread for a long time. I was put on the OML during the November Boards, but about a week and a half ago my recruited called me and told me I was selected for active duty,. then commisioned 2 days later... (WOOHOOOO!! ). I need to wait until October however to go to BOLC (prior obligations) but my recruiter said that shouldn't be a problem. I'm just writing to introduce myself to allnurses and I actually had the same question Mitch had.... when I should expect a call from HR for BOLC dates and assignment choices? I am excited for all of you guys leaving in March!!!!!!!!
- I actually initiated contact with the branch manager. You should both talk to your recruiters to get that information -- mine provided it to me. I emailed in January and got some options and information then. Welcome to allnurses, both of you, and congrats on getting selected!
- Feb 18, '11 by Care&JoyYes, I was told the course started the 29th from our branch manager, but then was told today that the actual report date is the 23rd....anyone know what we're doing within those 6 days?
Welcome to all the newbies on the crew !
- Quote from Care&JoyIn-processing, maybe? I'm sure there will be tons of paperwork, etc. ....Yes, I was told the course started the 29th from our branch manager, but then was told today that the actual report date is the 23rd....anyone know what we're doing within those 6 days?
- Feb 18, '11 by Care&JoyQuote from LunahRNYeah, I was thinking that might've been the case. But now I'm confused all over again, lol.In-processing, maybe? I'm sure there will be tons of paperwork, etc. ....
I just got my orders in & though it mentions the BOLC course on the 23rd I'm to go to, it actually tells me to report to BAMC on the 8th of March. And now it's the weekend, so I can't get any clarification until days away, ACK! Anyone else's say this date? Thanks!
- You got orders??? Oh, I am jealous!!! The 8th, really? EEEEEK.