March BOLC - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 12, '11 by RNburnoutSo we have to report on the 23-march but what time? I'm confused?!?!
- Inprocessing is between 0900-1600, I believe. You just have to arrive somewhere in that timeframe.
- Mar 12, '11 by SoldierNurse22Hello, future BOLC-ers! Welcome in advance to Fort Sam Houston, an excellent base with a beautiful city right outside her gates. We (the class preceding you) will be completing our final week in the field this week as you are preparing to make your way to San Antonio. I encourage you all to come ready to learn, armed with patience and a willingness to participate, even when the topic matter seems irrelevant to your profession. I also want to remind you that no matter how difficult it seems for you, things are harder for the regular troops, and now matter how much your day sucks, you're getting ready to support them. Make their safety and comfort your mission and you'll do well here. If any of you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM. I've been here since January so I have become familiar with the area and some of the base. I understand we may get a chance to meet some of you, so good luck, and perhaps I shall see you in the weeks to come!
- Thank you. I am SO EXCITED! I have been bouncing off the walls ever since my orders got here on Wednesday. Hope I get to meet you! I'm the short redhead who made the height requirement by a mere 1" ... LOL
- Mar 12, '11 by ImThatGuyLunah, the move Stripes comes to mind right now, lol. :P
- Mar 17, '11 by AshleyOTAnyone familiar with Ft Sam know where I would be able to find Inspection Ready Berets? Why go through the hassle if I don't have to right? Thanks!
- Mar 17, '11 by 79TangoInspection Ready Berets?/ Are you authorized to wear them?
- Mar 17, '11 by AshleyOTI sure hope so. My recruiter took me to get one but they were sold out at Ft Meade so he told me to find one at Ft Sam when I got here. How can I find out if I'm authorized or not?
- Mar 17, '11 by New1LTQuote from AshleyOTGo to Kim's. It's outside the gate closest to AMEDD school.I sure hope so. My recruiter took me to get one but they were sold out at Ft Meade so he told me to find one at Ft Sam when I got here. How can I find out if I'm authorized or not?