Hearing from your recruiter - Page 2Register Today!
- You have accomplished something a lot of people will never do you go!! So do you want to stay reserve or possibly active?
- Quote from Mslecia20originally i wanted active but my recruiter convinced to go reserve and so i did and so far with thinga going on in my life right now, reserve fits it better but i am open for active if it comes to thatYou have accomplished something a lot of people will never do you go!! So do you want to stay reserve or possibly active?
- Cool!! :-)
- Quote from Mslecia20have you ever gone active before?Cool!! :-)
- yes I was active duty enlisted right out of high school 2002-2005 then jan 2007 until December 2007 and yes I loved it
- Quote from Mslecia20thats sooo cool! thank you for your service to our country!yes I was active duty enlisted right out of high school 2002-2005 then jan 2007 until December 2007 and yes I loved it
- thanks hun and good luck to you make sure you keep us update i can't wait to start my paperwork next year
- Aug 15, '12 by staugnurseDoes anyone else feel like their recruiter just doesn't stay on top of your application? I went to MEPS in July my physical still hasn't been approved. Plus they called me up for further information which I had already emailed to my recruiter over 3 weeks ago. It's very frustrating especially since the goal is to submit my packet soon for the October med/surg navy boards.
- Aug 16, '12 by leekun2010for people who have already gone thru the acceptance process after swearing in, how did u receive ur orders? was it in a form of paper letter, email, a call from your recruiter? etc