Hello, I am going to be a senior in high school in a few months (graduating early) and I am pretty sure I want to be a navy nurse, but a few questions I have are holding me back a little! I would appreciate your opinions and honesty! Thanks!
1. If the college I want to attend doesn't offer the NROTC program, what do you suggest I do to become a navy nurse?
2. What other programs are out there?
3. How competitive is it to become a navy nurse?
4. How competitive is the NROTC programs and any other program?
5. What made you choose becoming a navy nurse?
6. Is there an age limit to speak with a health recruiter?
Thanks in advance to whomever helps!