I am doing a school project about this hospital and am wondering about some things--any response would be greatly appreciated!!!!:
1) what are the requirements for hire (BSN required?)
2) starting salary/benefits
3) preceptorship/formal fellowship program?
4) organizational structure of the hospital/nursing
5) involvement of nurses in administration/decision making
6) working environment--nurse friendly?
anything else you might think would be helpful to an outsider would be great as well. i don't have any knowledge of how healthcare in the military is, so any help would be fabulous.