August 2012 COTRegister Today!
- by MsRN2You Apr 3, '12Hey I wanted to start a thread for anyone going to AirForce 2012 COT
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=693298©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,113 Views
- Apr 4, '12 by ATLRN0828Hi MsRN2You,Just found out that I will be in the Aug COT class as well. I'm going to Japan!
- Apr 15, '12 by kuhnb1788I'll be in the Aug COT class
- Apr 15, '12 by ATLRN0828Hi there kuhnb1788!
There's more of us on here, but no one has really written on this thread. Where will you be headed after COT?
- Apr 17, '12 by 2012RN2bI will be joining all of you at COT in Aug.
- Apr 17, '12 by kuhnb1788I will be headed off to Wright Patterson AFB. How about yourself?
- Apr 17, '12 by ATLRN0828Hey! I'll be Okinawa, Japan at Kadena AFB
- Apr 18, '12 by icurnanthonyI will be there. I was accepted back in October 2011 but put on delayed entry so I could finish my BSN. Graduate in May. Heading to Keesler AFB in MS after COT.
- Apr 23, '12 by MsRN2YouI am getting stationed at Langley AFB in Hampton, VA
- Apr 23, '12 by icurnanthonyOther than the PT, what is everyone doing to get ready? What books are we reading? I started with the Airforce Officer's Guide by Col. Benton