August 2012 COT - Page 8Register Today!
- Jun 8, '12 by samm0705I have not been a member of allnurses for long so I apologize for jumping in without conversation history. However I just found out I am going to COT in August as well so I came seeking some guidance from fellow August 27th COT attendees. I will be stationed in Lackland after COT. Appreciate any guidance/advice and input offered about what to expect at COT and the process.
- Jun 9, '12 by Jenks7Just pm'd u Samm... Hope that is ok.
- Jun 9, '12 by Jenks7Did u just find out today? I am still waiting to hear either way and I am getting nervous. I have what I believe to be good experience plus prior military.. Not sure what to think at this point... Do u mind sharing your experience and what u think they are looking for? I will tell u that I have had my BSN for 10 yrs, ER for 8, clinical instructor and prior active duty corpsman in the Navy for 5 yrs..
Any encouragement appreciated...
- Jun 9, '12 by ERMagsDoes anyone know the date we are finished with COT? Just trying to figure out if I'll be spending my 30th birthday with all of you fine people!! :-)
- Jun 9, '12 by destiny2k5Quote from ERMagsHi ERMags. August COT class date: August 27-September 28.Does anyone know the date we are finished with COT? Just trying to figure out if I'll be spending my 30th birthday with all of you fine people!! :-)
- Jun 9, '12 by ERMagsThen I'll definitely be spending my 30th birthday at COT! What a way to ring in a new decade!
- Jun 9, '12 by samm0705it's ok i just havent figured how to respond to pm's
- Jun 9, '12 by samm0705I figured out the PM but I am not sure my response will get to you because it says I need 15 conversqations or something before it will let me respond
- Jun 9, '12 by ATLRN0828ERMags,
Hopefully we will get to do some kind of celebrating for your big 3-0! It will be nice to bring in your new decade/(our) new chapter in right. :-)
- Jun 9, '12 by ATLRN0828samm0705,
What kind of things would you like guidance/advice about? Have you commissioned yet?