Army Nurse Corps FY2013 - Page 87Register Today!
- Mar 6 by rassachaHi just wondering if you had issues doing that. I was also on the AD OML and now I want to do reserves. However my recruiter is having problem with getting a release of my application to be sent in for the reserves.
- Mar 6 by AjaxAndronicusQuote from rassachaYou need to write a letter requesting to be removed from AD OML inorder to apply for a RC commission. If your rec can't do it talk his/her boss to get it done. RC ANC board deadline is 3/11. Good luckHi just wondering if you had issues doing that. I was also on the AD OML and now I want to do reserves. However my recruiter is having problem with getting a release of my application to be sent in for the reserves.
- Mar 6 by rassachathank you so much. is the center commander the person I should talk to?
- Mar 26 by AjaxAndronicusSequestration killed my commission, was told that there are no reserve slots open near me and no money in budget for new lts this FY 2013.
Will reapply for FY2014, congrats to everyone that is in. Hopefully well meet sometime in the ANC.
- Mar 29 by armygurl89Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone else who has not received orders for BOLC 2013 going AD? I graduated Dec 12 took my NCLEX and Passed. Now I am just waiting for orders. This sitting around and waitng is driving me crazy. Ive been looking for a job but no hopes with that yet especially being a new grad with no experience. I just hope my orders come soon. Money is really becoming an issue
- Apr 4 by nursespouseMake sure you keep some funds available for travel to bolc, and for uniforms. You can get all uniforms for about 1000$ though. Travel expenses are a toss up.
- Apr 11 by ArmyCRNA2BI'm prior service Air Force and Army and currently on my third year of a 5 year ADSO as an AN (1LT). I'm telling you now turn around and go back, Army nursing sucks!!! It's a parallel universe compared to civilian nursing! I was where you were at , except I was in the ANCP program, did BOLC, I mean drunkfest, at Sam Houston. Yep go directly passed GO and Do not collect 200. It's a joke! Its all old school nursing from the 80's, everything from equipment to team nursing, and oh lets not forget the furlough taking affect 16 Jun!! Yep be prepared to work long hours and yea your days off are not your days off!! You have to come in to the hospital and do APEQS training as well as all your other appointments plus mandatoary volunteering into the community and mandatory fun time. Yep welcome to Army nursing suckaaa!!!