Army Nurse Corps FY2013 - Page 83Register Today!
- Feb 18 by chudderQuote from brandonscott116you DO get TLE for your "initial PCS" from civilian to your first duty station. use Google to find all this stuff!
Thank you for the clarification. Can you clarify whether permanent party gets extra days to help find housing? I was told on here I could get 10 days TLE to help find a place to live but LTC W told me that you only get that if you are PCS'ing and not going from civy to active. I'm just curious bc I still have to give work my 2 weeks notice but I don't even know exactly yet when I'll be leaving and I want to work til the last possible day bc I don't know how long it will take my Army pay to start and I have a lot of money to spend. I just know that I either have 2 weeks or 3 weeks of work left from this week.
- Feb 19 by brandonscott116
- Feb 20 by chudderQuote from brandonscott116What are you being told about the hold up on orders?
Thank you and I thought that is what you told me originally but it's hard when you are being told conflicting information and I still don't have orders. If that is the case I can leave in about two weeks and that makes this even more stressful because I can't arrange a govt move without my orders. I don't think I'll need 10 days to find a place but I definitely want to make sure I have ample time and to be able to get everything I need done. I'm hoping I get orders sometime this week.
Don't worry, you'll get here
- Feb 20 by HooahNurse0221Quote from LunahRNI second this emotion. I love these Nike boots. The only thing I will say is they do not hold to well in the field environment but for BOLC they should be fine.Maura, I wear the Nike SFB (special forces boot) -- it is extremely lightweight and comfortable! Great for those 12 hour shifts in the ER on my feet. The size is the same as Nike running shoes, so if you know your foot size in a men's Nike running shoe, you would order the same size in Nike SFBs. I looooove my Nikes!! Best price is on the Exchange online, $109: https://shop.aafes.com/shop/Product....1&PFID=D823W9A
- Quote from chudderI haven't been told anything. Last week it was "they are working on your orders" and haven't heard since. I emailed him this morning though to try and figure out what the hold up was and to hopefully light a fire under someone's butt because I'm getting frustrated and stressed. Mostly just stressed because I don't know how hard it is to organize a govt move but I imagine it's pretty difficult.What are you being told about the hold up on orders?
Don't worry, you'll get here
- Feb 20 by jeckrnits not too difficult to arrange a government move, will just need call transportation office. One tip, have someone listed as a agent for you who can sign for you in case the move can not happen until after you leave for BOLC.
- Quote from jeckrnI have to have orders for this though correct? Just call the transportation office closest to where I live?its not too difficult to arrange a government move, will just need call transportation office. One tip, have someone listed as a agent for you who can sign for you in case the move can not happen until after you leave for BOLC.
- So LTC W got back to me today and I now have my RFO. It has a lot of information on there that was overwhelming and I didn't understand a lot of it. How long after getting your RFO do you typically get your orders? He said they were "currently working them".
- Feb 20 by vtrobinsonBrandonscott,
I got my orders a few weeks ago and my report date is Feb 28. I will be in town the week before getting my house set up though.