Army Nurse Corps FY2013 - Page 37Register Today!
- My recruiter is gone for the day. =(
- Quote from vtrobinsonSigh....mine too.My recruiter is gone for the day. =(
- You think Weisgram would tell us?
- Quote from vtrobinsonNot sure. I've spoken with him once he's a really nice guy. He didn't offer that to my friend. He called his recruiter who looked it up, and found out that he made it.You think Weisgram would tell us?
- I sent him an email, he is probably gone for the day too.... the good news is that my recruiter will be in the office in 9 hours.Last edit by vtrobinson on Nov 26, '12 : Reason: typo
- Quote from vtrobinsonThat's a good way to look at it! Wishing you all the best and hope the night passes fastI send him an email, he is probably gone for the day too.... the good news is that my recruiter will be in the office in 9 hours.
- Nov 26, '12 by MTBerRNWell that's great news! Yes all the best of luck to everybody
- Nov 26, '12 by jeckrnQuote from nursespouseIn the past a large percentage of nurses left in 3-8 years of service. Since around 2008 or so more nurses are not getting out and hanging around longer with the way the job market is. That is one reason the recruitment numbers are down along with the drawdown. The numbers are also down for the ACEP program then in the past.well I guess with AECP and the ones from this board, it seems reasonable. I didnt know you had to submit retirement paperwork 12 months in advance. makes me wonder though, the nurses that were taken FY 1993 must have left in droves during this past 20 years. Makes you wonder what the retainment numbers are fr nurses for a full retirement lol.
- Nov 27, '12 by chudderQuote from IrishlizSounds roughly the same as last year....... only 10 direct accessions were pre-approved and they had to get approval for everyone else. Nerve-wracking, for sure... FWIW, one of our instructors said there are 48 students in next years class......MTB and VT:
My recruiter emailed me back this am regarding the updated USAGPAN list:
**One person was selected
**9 are pending "disposition" (waivers/physical/callouts)
**14 total on the OML list (I am #3)